- Nothing compares to the first smile of your baby
- You get to eat a lot, and blame the baby
- Baby kicking you from inside is the ULTIMATE amazing and weird feeling
- Because you will get old one day and kids will make your life a lot less lonely
- Because everybody experiences life with no kids, but not all of us get to have our own
- A day will come when you will relive your life trough your kids and it’s gonna be amazing
- Kids give you the will and ambition to pick yourself up and carry on even in the hardest times
- Couse babies smell so niiiiiiice!!
- You will NEVER run out of conversation topics with your husband
- Your kids will put a smile on your face even when you feel like crap! Not a lot of things have that magic power..
- You become so much better and faster at your job because you can’t wait to go home and see your baby
- Because you can! Not everybody gets the gift of having their own.
- You’ll practically run out of Netflix TV shows while pregnant
- Being the most important person in somebody’s life is an amazing feeling
- You will always remember your baby’s first laughter and how happy it made you
- Because having kids will make you feel like you did something meaningful with your life,even if sometimes you don’t
- Getting spoiled by your husband
- Taking a gazillion baby pictures and watching them after a few months
- You should have kids so you can pass along all the blessings and richness that God gave you
- Kids bring out the good in you. Their perfect, almost godly innocence will make you see the world with different eyes
- Babies will take out of you every drop of selfishness. They will teach you how to be centered on others, not on yourself
- Being pregnant is the best excuse to get foot massages and mani-pedis
- Shopping for baby stuff is the cutest activity ever!
- Because life will never be as good as it is with family around you
- Nobody else will call you “mommy” and make your heart melt
Now I’ll leave you with some adorable baby pictures, so I can complete my mission of convincing you hahaha!
Most days I feel like complaining about all the reasons my day sucks or why my life as a parent is so chaotic. But truth been said, I am very grateful I get to have my own baby.
What other reasons could you add to my list? Yes, being a parent is hella hard!!! BUT it comes with perks that no other job comes with.
Don’t forget to subscribe to get access to my new awesome freebie library!